Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at MOMO's FXL2 rims.the only offset available is 20 and 40.Will 19x8.5 w/20mm offset front,and 19x9.5 w/40mm offset in rear work?Any help will be appreciated.These rims are expensive I don't want to screw myself.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The fronts are available in 40mm as well.So those should fit right?40 front 40 rear.But how far are they going to stick out?Also what is the biggest tire I can run without rubbing?I've talked to you before.I was wondering if you had any pics of your rims yet?Thanks 4 the help.

·
Registered
498 Posts
BMW wheels use the same bolt circle dimension, 5-120. they should fit perfectly, you'll just need a hub ring to take up the slack. look up CSiJason on Ls1GTO.com I got mine from him, they're billet aluminum for $85 delivered.

·
Registered
267 Posts
i run 18x8.5 chrome 5 beyern bmw wheels with 245/40 zero nero's... they are the largest you can stuff under the gto.....also i wouldnt go any larger than 18 in or you run the risk of bending a rim on the smallest pot hole !!!!! :cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey.. i got the stock 18's on my Goat and i think you could probably go with bigger rims.. maybe 20's with 195's or 205's.. dont leave much rubber to burn though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts