Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Oh! OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I gotta call this one. That was CLEARLY ABUSING your vehicle toolman! Now, I thought it was cool as hell, but others here would have your warranty revoked and would think you an IDIOT for needlessly melting the rubber off your tires.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Sweet! Wonder what the guy in the pick-up that rolled into the frame at the end of the video was thinking?

·
Registered
569 Posts
JMVorbeck said:
Oh! OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I gotta call this one. That was CLEARLY ABUSING your vehicle toolman! Now, I thought it was cool as hell, but others here would have your warranty revoked and would think you an IDIOT for needlessly melting the rubber off your tires.

Man- I was ITCHING to go there, but bit my tongue. I knew someone would take it there though :willy:
Joe

·
Registered
569 Posts
QwkRed05GTO said:
Sweet! Wonder what the guy in the pick-up that rolled into the frame at the end of the video was thinking?

"No way in hell that grand am just did that" :). Hah- thats what most around here think my GTO is lol...
Joe

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
purplehaze said:
That's what I am talking about, way to send them off right........

Nice legs by the way :willy: :lol: :cheers
Thanks, I just got done running.:cool And on the disposal fee, cords showing and still 3 bucks a tire.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QwkRed05GTO said:
Some guy in a car sat and watched me set up the tripod, gave me a weird look the whole time. As for the guy in the truck he must have just been cruising through.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That was AWESOME. Screw the 'abuse of car' lecture. The tires are most directly in the line of damage fire here.

As I was showing the video to my wife and telling her she'll be taping me in the same act in a couple months, she pointed out the environmental impact of all that melted rubber....

I just thought the smoke looked sweet...

·
Registered
937 Posts
MeanGoat said:
That was AWESOME. Screw the 'abuse of car' lecture. The tires are most directly in the line of damage fire here.

As I was showing the video to my wife and telling her she'll be taping me in the same act in a couple months, she pointed out the environmental impact of all that melted rubber....

I just thought the smoke looked sweet...
:lol: That was a sarcastic jibe that you missed.

The smoke was sweet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts