Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I mentioned last years event at beaver run in PA, but didn't get anyone to show up. I'm trying to get the word out a little bit earlier this year. There will be a track rental on monday may 3rd at summit point raceway in west virginia. Any car type is acceptable as long as you pass the tech inspection. Its going to be a blast and a great chance for the GTO to stretch its legs. If your interested check out the web site for the registration forms and tech inspection rules. Hope to see some of you there this year, it would be fun to have another GTO run to have some competition with lap times :)
Its only $225 for the entry fee, last year we had 20min on track sessions, I think I went out 4 to 6 times, that's a lot of wide open running for the money. Oh and bring money for more gas, I burned a whole tank in 60 miles, haha.

NECC Home Page - Time Trials for Corvairs & Other Sports Cars
Registration web site and tech inspection rules

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one is interested in running the course???? I just got my new tires in for the track Falken Azenis RT 615, they should stick a lot better than the General Exclaim UHP I have now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts