Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the 4th day I've had my goat and tonight, for the first time, I really pounded on her. :eek:

BONE STOCK setup and she bucks like a mad goat on the 1-2 shift. I hit 100mph quickly and she felt like she was pulling as hard as she was at 45! This thing is unbelievable! I can't imagine what mods would do! The most amazing part is how easily she gets up and hauls ass. So smooth and fluid. No wonder people feel that GTO's are slower than they are--they have a refined speed. I can't wait to line up against anyone daring to challenge it! :cool

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Yea I usually have some fun on this empty street when I'm on my way back from work a couple times a week, and let me tell you... I get from one end of the street to the other before I can hit third gear. Hauls ass' is right!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 1-2 shift takes place at like 50ish mph (don't have time to look down to tell exactly haha), and at that speed...SHE GOT SIDEWAYS! How many STOCK cars get sideways at 50mph!?! That really made me smile.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I love it. Mine is A4 and when i step on it and she squats..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

anybody got a cigarette?
Sheesh tell me about it... :willy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts