Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep. That's the entire body kit, suspension, paint etc. They do all the body and suspension work in house if you want them to. I agree it's a little pricey but the Rotrex is affordable compared to Maggies and Prochargers.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wow what a deal, I am going to have too contact thos guys and realy find out more!!!$3000.00 That's awsome.....35% more power from a none intercooled piece sound good to me for that price! How hard can it be to make your own intake for it, Any basic mechanical skill's schould B able to tackle this job. Have any of you guys ever seen a goet with one of these?

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
I must be by myself on this one but I think that body kit is ugly as hell and too over done. Way to much flare up front. The GTO already look like a pregnant guppy. That kit just makes it look like an obese pregnant guppy. Just not my cup of tea. If they would have put an 8.5" wheel up front and did a mini tub for the 11" wheels on the rear I think it would have looked a lot nicer.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Wow what a deal, I am going to have too contact thos guys and realy find out more!!!$3000.00 That's awsome.....35% more power from a none intercooled piece sound good to me for that price! How hard can it be to make your own intake for it, Any basic mechanical skill's schould B able to tackle this job. Have any of you guys ever seen a goet with one of these?
SHOULD...:confused

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.