Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting on the freeway today, and some guy in a 9-3 went sailing past, must have been at 90 or so while I was still on the onramp. I gut stuck behind some traffic at first, so he was ahead of me about a 1/2 mile or so before I could give chase. I caught up to him, and passed him & put some distance between us, and I could tell he wanted to roll, because he sped up some more. There were no real starts or anything official, but I saw him coming up fast in the rearview, so I let him get close. I dropped the hammer and distanced him again. He must have been WOT, because we took it up to 120, where he wussed out and backed off, while I kept going. It was lots of fun, the first real contender I've had so far. I may be wrong, but I'm assuming that 2.0t in the Saab was an LNF, same as the Solstice GXP and Cobalt t/c. It wasn't too bad for a 4 banger.

The best part was that the dealer plates & stickers were still on the car (said '06 in the window) so you know it was some salesman beating on it. I should have got the name of the dealership and called them...

·
Registered
53 Posts
could be as well a really hard core - type test drive of the saab :)

Saabs are pretty quick. Good thing you didn't get on a slightly modded one or a Viggen :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts