Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I find safety test results on the GTO 04/05?
I am making a big investment and would like to be sure thatthe car will not crumble if I am hit by A car going 10mph.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I like to research this myself but found no data. I assumed it was because of limited numbers in the US places it back on the list of vehicles to test. The only evidence I've seen of how solid the car is in an accident was the testimonial of a father who let his 18 year old son drive his 04. The dad now has an 05 and a son that was not injured after totalling the GTO.

·
Registered
674 Posts
look into the cateras numbers. that is probably the closest you will find if the gtos are not published.

when we were looking for a four door three years ago the volvo dealer tried to scare us into a volvo. when i got the offer on my legend coupe for a trade,i asked why her used volvo was so much more than retail, and my acura less than trade in value when my acura was rated better by every agency. safety was her reply. i said thats in the price, why the difference. volvo safety.

thats when i decided to put my wife and then unborn childs life in grave danger and look at something other than volvo. the olds dealer offered me more than trade in for the legend, and i didnt want to trade it in. i sold it to a co worker. he too is driving in grave danger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.