Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,499 Posts
I have seen this site but to pay 25 bucks just to find out the cars are out of the area or already sold seems like a waste of 25 bucks to me and if it is real and had the bargains they claim they would be bought up already by the Pontiac salvage yards.
If you feel it is worth the 25 bucks go ahead and sign up and report your findings here.
:)

·
64-67 Expert
8,569 Posts
This has been posted before. Site is a scam. They get your $25 and post dead links that go nowhere. Cars are not available. Been on line for years now, it's criminal. They should be prosecuted.

·
Banned
1,499 Posts
This has been posted before. Site is a scam. They get your $25 and post dead links that go nowhere. Cars are not available. Been on line for years now, it's criminal. They should be prosecuted.
Either that or we all think it is a scam so nobody pays and there is a 10 acre lot full of GTO's somewhere with the cars melting into the ground.
:rofl:

·
64-67 Expert
8,569 Posts
Roper, a few guys on the PY forums bit and sent in the money. They got ripped off and let the rest of us know it. So yes, it is a proven scam.

·
Banned
1,499 Posts
Roper, a few guys on the PY forums bit and sent in the money. They got ripped off and let the rest of us know it. So yes, it is a proven scam.
I came across it while looking for a possible project/parts car for my '67 and just knew it was a scam so they didn't get my 25 bucks.

Guys on Pinside actually sent this guy 16K, some bought two and the other games as well and he burned them all for over a million dollars.

John A. Popadiuk, Jr.Zidware Pinball USAPinball Designer ??? - Home

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread……………mg-raza-and-aiw…/page/340

This is how you scam people, 25 bucks is chump change.
Go big or go home.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yup pretty much a scam. When I first started looking for my car I kept running across this site. Spent the $25, about the only thing it gives you are links to used car dealers and Copart auto auctions. Oh well. Should have asked on this site first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts