Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had one of the deluxe hubcaps on my '64 commit suicide a couple of weeks ago...

......so I bought a set of dog dish caps for fairly reasonable..... I had been thinking of doing this for a while. I still need to find another deluxe cap to replace the dead one, but I reallly like the change in the look of the car. Completely different personality. It went from this......

To this.....

I like it!!

·
Registered
855 Posts
(I had one of the deluxe hubcaps on my '64 commit suicide a couple of weeks ago...)

So what did it do try a parachute jump with out the chute and how fast were you going?? I Like it both ways but then it is a 64...:cheers..Les

·
Registered
855 Posts
That does suck!! Think all I have is my set of 4, but will look around tonight once the heat starts to let up..Les

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be appreciated. Thanks!

Funny how there are no jokes on the forum to the Canadians about the weather between May and September. 76 deg and 70% humidity today :cheers

·
Registered
855 Posts
Just back from Portland GTOAA Nationals!! Man wish I could have brought the weather with me. It was a great show got to see lots of new cars. But it was a drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
I love the dog-dishes, especially with the rims painted to match your interior. Xtra sharp. Adds a load of color to that white exterior that the full covers just could'nt do. On a white car it just works. :D

I do still like the spinners though, two different looks for your car.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Well I think the deluxe hubcaps look better. But that does look unique with the red wheels to match your interior. A little nicer than dogdish caps on black (or white) wheels. Looks nice.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love the dog-dishes, especially with the rims painted to match your interior. Xtra sharp. Adds a load of color to that white exterior that the full covers just could'nt do. On a white car it just works. :D
The original color was Starlight Black. Eventually it will be going back to that. When that happens, I'll need to find some Hurst rims:)

·
Registered
220 Posts
I never thought I'd say it but the dishes look PUSS! Verry nice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts