Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow Goats :cheers

I haven't even owned mine for 24 hours yet and I just pulled in my driveway with 200 miles even. Boy am I beat! I had fun with a white Lancer with a funny tail white tail from the On-Ramp at Sunvalley Mall, to offramp at Southmain in Walnut creek. We played all the way down the freeway (well I played anyway) He gave me the nod/half smile and turned the other way off of south main. I can respect that :)

Now, Are there any GTO clubs in the SF bayarea? (dumb question?)

And I'm thinking about some minor mods (here's where it starts :eek: )

1) quick shifter
2) Air Filter intake ?
3) 160 thermo
4) headers/exhaust (is that minor?)
5) ?

I'll be searching this site for the info.... (that's gonna take some of my drive time away) :willy: I'm kidding :rolleyes:

Anyway, It's nice being part of the Goat Clan :seeya: , I just never see any other Goats around :confused It's like 20 to 1, Stang to GTO --> that's just one more reason I like the GTO but come on!! Where's the Fam :D

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome Bro!:seeya:
Congrats on the GOAT!:cheers
We've been trying to start one up for awhile but our only problem is that everyone is spread out in the bay!

I'll shoot you a p.m.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
707GTOLS2 said:
Welcome Bro!:seeya:
Congrats on the GOAT!:cheers
We've been trying to start one up for awhile but our only problem is that everyone is spread out in the bay!

I'll shoot you a p.m.

Hey there 707! Good to hear from ya. We should hook up with a couple more goats one day and play wolfpack down the freeway :party: LEt me know.

I'm up to 300 miles now :lol: I just couldn't stop driving :) I did take a ride into and around the City today with my girlfriend, it's so nice :D Some guys see it and can't stop looking, Most people though don't care to know what it is until they hear it. :eek:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Robertr2000 said:
Hey there 707! Good to hear from ya. We should hook up with a couple more goats one day and play wolfpack down the freeway :party: LEt me know.

I'm up to 300 miles now :lol: I just couldn't stop driving :) I did take a ride into and around the City today with my girlfriend, it's so nice :D Some guys see it and can't stop looking, Most people though don't care to know what it is until they hear it. :eek:
:agree
Amen Brother!!!
Some people treat the GOAT like a Lambo or a Ferrari, as they should!!!
They sit there and stare for at leadt 5 Min.
I Hear Ya with our wolfpack Bro!!!
I've only ran with 3 GOATS at the Most and I wanna run with more

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
707GTOLS2 said:
:agree
Amen Brother!!!
Some people treat the GOAT like a Lambo or a Ferrari, as they should!!!
They sit there and stare for at leadt 5 Min.
I Hear Ya with our wolfpack Bro!!!
I've only ran with 3 GOATS at the Most and I wanna run with more

Ya, I'd like to do that once in a while... Wolves(GTO's) hunting down dear(Horsemeat) :cool

Or what the hell, it would be qwight the site to see 4 or 5 GTO's playing pick a lane jamming down the freeway :willy: :party: :willy:

:D

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just ordered my Plates!!!

My new Personal Plates: [STOK GTO]

What do I do when I get my first MOD :confused

Oh well, I guess I'll really blow some minds :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.