Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the sap bumper about 2 weeks ago and it just came in yesterday. Well I thought it was a whole bumper, but its not..... Its just bottom piece that makes it the sap. I was just wondering if this is normal, I thought it was a new bumper but is it just a piece?

Thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
if someone says paint them green, would you do it? Do what YOU like, its your car buddy...........:cheers

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
SAP lower front is an addition to the bottom of the existing bumper. As for the grilles, I've got a set on my car and they are painted. Couldn't imagine putting them in without doing it.

Another thing you can look into painting is the lower bar across the bottom of the lower intake grille. Really looks cool. That way, the lower grille looks like an insert into the bumper.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I also bought the sap grills, should i color match the surrounds or leave the like they are?
Color match the grills surrounds!!!! IMO..... I wish I had done mine at the start... It took me 6 mths to figure out what was wrong with the front of the car.:lol:
on the bumper..... When you install it, add some screws under the grill to help hold the top of the " overlay " on.... Mine went back to the dealer 6 times for this. They finally replaced the whole thing and added the screws.... no problems in over a year now...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.