Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused Probley been asked before, but what does SAP mean?

example: "The factory 05 and the SAP rear fascia are at the same location at the wheel wheel. They attach to the same holes in the wheelliner."

Thanks
 
G

·
SAP stands for Sports Appearance Package which includes different rear spoiler, grilles, rocker panels and fascias. Look around the forum for pics and you'll see the SAP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DUH!!!! I'm an idiot. Thanks. Yeah I've seen 'em dont like it myself kinda looks to mustang-ish. But that's just my $.02
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,433 Posts
05_HUMBLER said:
DUH!!!! I'm an idiot. Thanks. Yeah I've seen 'em dont like it myself kinda looks to mustang-ish. But that's just my $.02
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????? Mustangishhhhhhhh? Mustangish?????!!!!!?????????????????

I'm APPALLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:
:eek: :eek: That's it I'm trading her for a Charger :willy: :willy: :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
565 Posts
GTO judge said:
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????? Mustangishhhhhhhh? Mustangish?????!!!!!?????????????????

I'm APPALLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :willy: :willy:
:eek: :eek: That's it I'm trading her for a Charger :willy: :willy:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
937 Posts
05_HUMBLER said:
DUH!!!! I'm an idiot. Thanks. Yeah I've seen 'em dont like it myself kinda looks to mustang-ish. But that's just my $.02
I dont know about Mustang-ish, I like the front clip but not the back. I wouldnt trade those big bad tips for all the tea in china. The quad tips just dont do it for me, otherwise the cars are all beautiful!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:agree That's what I meant I guess. I hate the way the exhaust tips are surrounded by this square "cut out" I agree those big honkin' chrome tips are bad :cool
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,433 Posts
05_HUMBLER said:
:agree That's what I meant I guess. I hate the way the exhaust tips are surrounded by this square "cut out" I agree those big honkin' chrome tips are bad :cool
I like the stock facia on the back too. I also love the sound of the duel duels. It's a beautiful sound... Had I been able to retain the stock rear facia but get that sound of the duel duels without aftermarket add ons I probably would have kept it. At any rate.... it turns enough heads.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
937 Posts
GTO judge said:
I like the stock facia on the back too. I also love the sound of the duel duels. It's a beautiful sound... Had I been able to retain the stock rear facia but get that sound of the duel duels without aftermarket add ons I probably would have kept it. At any rate.... it turns enough heads.
:cheers Here Here!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top