Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where would be the best place to install a satallite radio in a 05 GTO? I am trying to figure out where to put one without it being in the way. My GTO has a manual transmission. Any pics that you may have would help.

Joseph Ortega
Houston, TX

:confused

R

·
0 Posts
Sorry for the dark pic, i can get a better quality pic tomorrow if you would like, This is the Sirius Sportster Replay. Easy to see when driving, easy to reach, and never in the way. Also it doesn't make the two lower compartments unusable.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I took out the storage tray on the bottom of the Center Console. You have to take the entire center console off to remove the cover, but once the player is installed it looks great and very professional.

I placed the antenna right behind my CHMSL.

Car is in the garage at home. Will take pics and post tomorrow.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I too have the Sirius Sport model. Mounted it right below the ashtray in the compartment under it. Easy to see (without polarized sunglasses on).

JET

R

·
0 Posts
Ha, ya, I've noticed the polarized lens thing too, but its the same on the XM model that my wife has. Thus the only draw back to the polarized lenses i've found so far.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a MyFi mounted on the dash next to the steering wheel. I widened a couple of the holes in front of the warning chime to accomodate screws, and you can see the display thru the steering wheel. It's very inconspicuous, and I don't have to look away from the road to see it-it's always in my field of view. I can't seem to get my pics on here but if someone can help me out I'll post them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts