Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havnt heard anything on this Saturday's deal in Orlando. Does anyone have any information on this? Was a site choosen? A time? Whats the story?!?!?!? Look forward to meeting some of you guys (Except RiceEater, who doesnt enjoy my frequent and "dependable" input into his threads) :D

·
Registered
590 Posts
That would be my birthday :D I'll be driving to Austin to pick up my SLP Loudmouth. :cheers Ya'll have fun :party:

·
Registered
498 Posts
DisneyDJ on LS1GTO.com

Florida Shift Light Meet Location

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are opening up the old Warehouse Doors at Universal, and welcoming everyone back for the shift light programming. Directions will be posted along with a map tomorrow morning, but the address is

1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Orlando, FL 32819

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
This is a killer. I planned a trip to Vegas with 16 friends from various places across the US. I planned it, so I gots to go. The killer is I would much rather meet the Florida Goat herd and get my Shiftlight etc.......

Oh well I'll be there in spirit.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ftlfirefighter said:
DisneyDJ on LS1GTO.com

Florida Shift Light Meet Location

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are opening up the old Warehouse Doors at Universal, and welcoming everyone back for the shift light programming. Directions will be posted along with a map tomorrow morning, but the address is

1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Orlando, FL 32819
Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts