Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this has probably already been asked but here goes.
so anyways i've kinda looked into this but does anyone here know if it's possible to import a new goat into canada? I saw a black one today in geulph. any info would be great.

·
Registered
38 Posts
this has probably already been asked but here goes.
so anyways i've kinda looked into this but does anyone here know if it's possible to import a new goat into canada? I saw a black one today in geulph. any info would be great.
May have been one visiting from the states, I remember taking mine to Niagiara Falls and on the way back thru customs, they did not know what to make of it, all sorts of questions like what is a GTO??? was sort of funny

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the replies guys
i realize about how the gto does not conform to canadian safety crap. Or else i would probably have one! i had thought about the fact that it could be a visiting car and i never got close enough to check out the plates. anyways i just thought maybe someone had done whatevers neccesary to legally drive it up here. nobodys heard of anyone doing this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm pretty sure it has to do with front crash ratings. and i've actually heard that there are 4 of the first year run GTO (2004) that made it to customers here before that testing was complete and the car was not allowed to be sold. maybe thats a myth though.
and no i do not run an ice road trucker :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts