Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Grey-Goat said:
I'm TDY to Nellis AFB this week and saw an 05 quicksilver today on base. Sounded pretty mean!!
His name is Chris and he works on the base. He belongs to my car club.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Grey-Goat said:
I'm TDY to Nellis AFB this week and saw an 05 quicksilver today on base. Sounded pretty mean!!
Yeah I was down on main base to get a haircut at the BX during lunch. So more than likely that was me. There is another QS 05 on base but it sounds stock. I work SF up in Area II in the WSA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
skc2121 said:
Yeah I was down on main base to get a haircut at the BX during lunch. So more than likely that was me. There is another QS 05 on base but it sounds stock. I work SF up in Area II in the WSA.
You're welcome! :seeya:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
skc2121 said:
Yeah I was down on main base to get a haircut at the BX during lunch. So more than likely that was me. There is another QS 05 on base but it sounds stock. I work SF up in Area II in the WSA.

Well your car sounds good man!

I miss mine. The Taurus rental just isn't cutting it!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
raven1124 said:
Sorry man. I'm SF at Maxwell. Hope they treat y'all better there.
All I have to say is 9 months and :seeya: . More than likely end up in one of the local PD's or working uprange with Wackenhut making the big money. If you want to know why go to www.google.com and type in failure and then click on I'm feeling lucky, :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Grey-Goat said:
Well your car sounds good man!

I miss mine. The Taurus rental just isn't cutting it!!
Thanks man, one day I'll get my headers and really make some noise! You can bring that Taurus up to Area II and I'll have the troops give it some :shutme :shutme , put it out of it's misery.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
skc2121 said:
Thanks man, one day I'll get my headers and really make some noise! You can bring that Taurus up to Area II and I'll have the troops give it some :shutme :shutme , put it out of it's misery.

Don't tempt me!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
746 Posts
skc2121 said:
All I have to say is 9 months and :seeya: . More than likely end up in one of the local PD's or working uprange with Wackenhut making the big money. If you want to know why go to www.google.com and type in failure and then click on I'm feeling lucky, :D
I feel your pain, bro. I had a friend who worked at Wackenhut and made good money after overtime. You might want to check on the IMA program. Guys here are makeing a killing on per diem. Good luck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Just Got Mine

I just purchased a black 04 Goat. I noticed a few in the Craig Decatur area and am interested to know if there are any clubs/meets. I would appreciate meeting with people who have fallen for their GTO as I have.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
ya just did BlkGoat, as everyone on this board who actually owns a GTO, loves it!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top