Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys just saying hello. Seriously thinking about buying a 06 blue on blue GTO. I own a Acura CL-S and the miles are reaching my warranty so she has to go. I like the gto because it reminds me of the styling of my acura. Goin back to domestic will be different but 400 hp is hard to pass :D

Just wanted to know what you pros and cons are of the car.

Heres a pic of my car now

·
Registered
558 Posts
You'll love the blue-on-blue combo, as will anyone who rides with you. I've had a lot of great comments from passengers.

The other day on my way to the gym, a guy in a Dodge Ram pulled up next to me (he was able to look down into my car from his height) and asked, "Is that interior custom?" I told him it came from the factory this way.

What part of Louisiana are you in? My mom grew up in the little town of Lake Providence.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm from Shreveport Louisiana:party: Its the northwest part. Yea I really like the blue interior. My girl says it looks to purplish but o well i like it. Never been much for GM products, but you guys and gals really seem to like them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.