Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Scored yet ANOTHER 70 GTO! for $25

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  jetstang 
#1 ·
Get your ass off the couch run down to WalMart and get yourself one!

See less See more
#2 ·
Those stripes are WAY to high on the fender, lol..
Don't want to hack your thread, but wanted to give you the Moultrie update:
At Moultrie today a guy was driving a orbit orange 70 Convert with 69 stripes, 70 spoiler, and hood tach. Looked real, nice car.
The Pontiac guy had a set of 70 inserts, endura bumper-71 and many other parts. Dif guy had a 70 hood for $350, I'm trying to get a 66 hood next week at Daytona for $350 if he can get it there, he sold 3 hoods yesterday damnit! I got a rechromed 66 rear bumper for $400--SCORE!! Really nice piece, no sander marks or anything, everybody says he does nice work. Also got a set of lakewood traction bars brand new for 64-75 for $40, summit price is $181!! Found a 70 455 block, 4 bolt main for $400. Then found a set of Pontiac Aluminum heads with Titanium Valves-one missing, with siamessed roller rockers for $800! Also a complete ZL-1 454, pan to carb, didnt' ask the price, probably $40K. Also a really cool 62 Tempest Lemans rolling chassis for $1500, really cool looking car, both names were on the car, Tempest on the quarter, small Lemans on the sail panel.

#4 ·
Body shop supplier should be able to get you a flexible filler to repair the Endura nose.
I also got a set of lakewood traction bars brand new for $40, Summit sells them for $180!! Nice score.
I would plan to make the show, over 2500 vendor spots, and 3000 cars in the corral! I spent 1.5 days and still didn't look in the corral, and wish I had more time to look for parts, and I walked my butt off..
And it was 70 degrees and sunny, doesn't get much better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.