Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, at the All GM Nationals I had my goats already there. I hauled items for our club tent in my Challenger. After off loading and taking the car to a parking area I said to my wife........... Watch this.... she asked.... what are you gonna do? I said just watch, I am gonna pi$$ off the Camaro Boys.... she said OMG NO NO NO Don't do it....... I said........... I have to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=51wwFLsbrgE

Getting out of the car I was approached by a not so happy Camaro owner and a woman in a black top that thought the world was coming to an end.
I says.... Am I at the wrong showwwwwwww? Was told YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!!!!!! I says.... I don't? I have a sticker..... and..... can I borrow some detail spray???? Was told.... YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR CAR!!! I says I watch em all ....... lots a nice cars here.....I was getting lip from the other owners about me not being there..... I said..... This is July right???? ( the Chrysler Nationals are in July there) I then said ooops I am a month early.....Now the woman in black by this time was snorting and steam shooting out her ears... says IS THAT THING STOCK???!!!!! I said Ah heck no..... this is a MODIFIED CO-MAR-OOO. She was incised... boiling mad..... I began laughing....... said I'm funnin yas...... they were madder than all hell....... oh well.....

Had I known I was going to be video taped, I would have had my buddy tape the whole thing..... Many Pontiacers were rolling on the ground laughing... The Camaro Boys? They were not so happy and the woman? Well..... she needed sedated.

P1050232.JPG P1050233.JPG

P1050235.JPG P1050238.JPG

P1050239.JPG

·
Registered
727 Posts
Made me laugh out loud...love it!
Some people take this stuff a little too seriously.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I love it!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts