Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should the seats move forward when you move the lever or should you have to push the button?

·
Registered
182 Posts
On my 05, don't know if it's different on the 06's. If you want the seat to go FORWARD, so that you can access the rear reats you have to lift the lever,push the seat forward, and push the round button below it. You are correct where if you want the seats to just go back and not forward you just press the round button .

·
Registered
182 Posts
radioboy said:
Sorry, off topic.....but my lord, Gordon. Is that pic in your avatar a space alien or burn victim.
Looks like "Sam", the Chinese crested.
Ha, ha, ha:lol: yeah it's Sam. My reaction was the same when i first saw a picture of him in our local paper.

·
Registered
415 Posts
s2gordon said:
On my 05, don't know if it's different on the 06's. If you want the seat to go FORWARD, so that you can access the rear reats you have to lift the lever,push the seat forward, and push the round button below it. You are correct where if you want the seats to just go back and not forward you just press the round button .
Well...You got me thinking...I'll have to see if it's the same on
the 06...Tell you the truth, I suspect it is. Thanks...

·
Registered
20 Posts
CPO's GTO said:
Well...You got me thinking...I'll have to see if it's the same on
the 06...Tell you the truth, I suspect it is. Thanks...

He is correct on the '06. You lift the lever, move the seat-back forward and push the button to get the seat to move forward. To bring the seat back, you push the seat-back into the locked position, and then push and hold the button. The seat "remembers" where it was last and will stop at that position.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts