Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Thats off that movie Bumfights
If I caught that [email protected]#$er tryna jack stuff from my car someone would need to call 911 from me beatin his ass. I woulda pulled some $hit from that movie vegas woulda beat him with a bat then barried him alive

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thats the reason why i now have my concealed weapon permit. Someone broke into my car a couple of months ago. It was my old beater car. I walked out when they were doing, he bolted and i wasn't able to catch him. The funny thing is that he only stole my xm radio. I went on ebay later that night and bought a new one for $20. Then i called up xm, and they turned my old radio off. If he plugs the xm radio in all it says is stolen across the screen. He can't reacticate it or ever use it. Moron. Left my $800 armani jacket in the car, but took the $20 xm radio. Won't happen again though.

·
Registered
275 Posts
707GTOLS2 said:
Thats off that movie Bumfights
If I caught that [email protected]#$er tryna jack stuff from my car someone would need to call 911 from me beatin his ass. I woulda pulled some $hit from that movie vegas woulda beat him with a bat then barried him alive

The "left" in this country would have you believe that he's a Katrina victim. You would then go to jail for "racial intolerance" or some other BS charge.:mad:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I had to delete my first post about this, I have to go through a hiring process for a PD and a polygraph... I dont need to say what I really wish would happen to that assclown. It does involve a hearse though.

·
Registered
133 Posts
That is one of the great things about the state of colorado. We have the "make my day" law. Pretty much anyone breaks into your house, or your car you are allowed to, well use your imagination:D

·
Registered
290 Posts
I really like that law. I'm old school if it's not mine I don't touch it. I bet that law makes some people think twice. Not all I'm sure but it would be nice to legally beat someone down for breaking into your car/house.:D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Remember these words..."I was in fear of my life, he was trying to kill me. I am so scared, I think I am in shock. Officer I think I should talk to my attorney."

When that cop has to testify later as to what you said, there it is on record.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I'm so glad I live in a city that doesn't have crime like that...oh wait, YES I DO!!! S***! I think if someone ever, ever, EVER tries that with me, I would have to defend myself with any means possible!

·
Registered
32 Posts
MoreMoonShine said:
The "left" in this country would have you believe that he's a Katrina victim. You would then go to jail for "racial intolerance" or some other BS charge.:mad:
Us lefties on the GTO forum do not appreciate generalizations such as this coming from folks that have MoreMoonShine than brains. Go log into Ann Coultier's website if you want to spew rubish like that.

and... No, I don't think the thug in that video deserves special treatment. He did the crime and should pay the time. It's funny that he was actually stupid enough to film himself doing it. He must have gotten into your liquor cabinet -- Don't you lock that moonshine up?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts