Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hey Goats lots of posers and crime out there, have had my 1969 Judge replica for three years and loved every mile of it. Where is the best market to post and sell?
I have been wondering the same. Got a 74 Camaro Z28 I want to sell. Keeping the Goat. I tried Ebay once with no luck but I had it UP a little high with make offer. May try again with a lower price. Only $50.00 to put the ad for 30 days and $250.00 if you sell it. I think... lol

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I must say two great looking cars y'all have. I've always just used CL and Classic Auto Trader with good results and after two non-paying bidders on Ebay never again will I list with them, good luck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hemmings Motor News is the standard for collectible car listings, a nice color magazine and a very professional, easily searchable website. Two packages, $99, 1/16 page ad in one issue of their magazine and six months online with 35 large pix and a video, or $199 for an 1/6 of a page and 50 pix. You won't get so many of the casual lookers as ebay, but you will get the folks who know classic cars. go to www[dot]hemmings[dot]com.

·
Registered
27 Posts
FINISH reading his post."Where is the best market to post and sell"
I have.

You FINISH reading my post especially the bold print in the quote. I really didn't think it was so difficult to spot the irony when it is in bold print. Maybe I was wrong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts