Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my names Ky and i live in NJ. Also where my 1965 pontiac gto is located. Im looking to sell it. It was my moms first car and she past away in September. It breaks my heart to sell it, but ill never be able to repair it. Its a project. The body can be saved. The last time it was started was 15/ 20 years ago, then here it sits. I know the value and figured I'd find a gto lover on this page. Not sure if this is allowed here so i apologize if not. My starting price is 11,500. If anyone is interested my email is [email protected]. this is not the same email i have connected to this site so notifications i wont recieve unless i come check this later. i can provide pictures. Hopefully ill get less tire kickers from this site and real car people :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hi Ky,

Special car for sure. Not many people can say they have a one owner family GTO. While unfortunate it needs to find a new home, recognizing your limitations pertaining to such a project is vital.

Sharing detailed pictures of the car inside and out, including the engine compartment, trunk and undercarriage would help a lot. If you have any original paperwork on the car that is also valued.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.