Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Nice pix! Thanks for posting!

That yellow one is hideous. Just awful. Ugly front end, disgusting paint scheme. WTF are they thinking?

The RK Sport car is better, but I still don't like that retro hood. Cool front end, though...that could cure my lust for the HSV GTO fascia. Ditto the SPO nose. Never heard of SPO...more info?

The Justice is very cool, and those Booth Babes are quite the turbohotties.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spo

SPO is GM Service and Parts Operations. They are expanding what they offer as GM sees big bucks there. I think the wheels, facia and air box will be offerred soon.

Tough job at SEMA, don't you think?

Regards,
Pete

·
Registered
70 Posts
Justice Pete, did you enjoy the SEMA show? i know that it happened this past weekend in Lost Wages...i mean Las Vegas. Did you stay over at the Flamin-Go and catch that nasty virus?? It's been in the news quite a bit over here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The GTO Justice one at the end looks ok but looking at the clearance at the rear wheels either thier is no suspension or those rear wheels are gonna rub like hell if you where to get on it. I am glad to see the different approaches they are taking on the body styling. People complain about the lack of styling in the factory GTO's but I believe that was the plan all along. Give the people a nice sleek body that leaves the owner wanting that personal touch then flood them with a million aftermarket options to tailor the body to the individuals liking. Look at the most popular rice car on the market. Its not the sports cars, its the simply sleek bodied civic which because of shape offers the most options to go about personalizing the car. But back to the Goat, I would be happy to see all and more of these things hit the market but I'll take a supercharger or any performance mods over cosmetics any day. Firm believer in not making a car look faster than it really is. The 05goats are gonna be faster, the new cobras and other special line Mustangs will be faster, and the Charger R/T's and whatever else comes out of this new muscle car era will be fast. I'm keeeping the 04 in a somewhat stealthy mode and trying to eventualy get the power over 500 at the rear wheels. GOOD TIMES!!!!! :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clearance on the Justice

Good get. We left it low for the show. We'll be doing further track testing to set the final ride height. The springs are from BMR and 25% firmer than stock. The final ride height will be 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch higher. KONI has setup the dampers for us. We are also working with a supplier from down under to get the optimal balance between track and street for bushing and mounts.

Track testing will make the final decisions on alignment as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts