Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 F-150 Lightning that I need to get rid of, since there is no room for my wife, and our new baby. I have been looking for a 2004 GTO as a replacement. I may have found one 3 1/2 hours away and I was wondering if a car seat actually fits on the rear seat and leave enough room for a person to sit in the passenger seat?

thanks,

Tony

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
kllrvet said:
I have a 2000 F-150 Lightning that I need to get rid of, since there is no room for my wife, and our new baby. I have been looking for a 2004 GTO as a replacement. I may have found one 3 1/2 hours away and I was wondering if a car seat actually fits on the rear seat and leave enough room for a person to sit in the passenger seat?

thanks,

Tony
Absolutely, provided it's not one of those ginormous contraptions the size of a North American XB-70's ejection pod!*

·
Registered
49 Posts
If it is a front facing seat it will work. Rear facing will need to be leveled off and you may need to slide the passenger seat up a bit.

I have two seats in the back of mine and neither are a problem. One front and one rear facing.

Bring the seat with you to make sure you see how your seat will fit before you sign any papers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.