Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Anyone know where I can get a service manual for 05-06? I Googled it but no luck. I saw a 04 Monaro manual, but I'd rather get a LS2 specific manual if available.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Service Manual

The best service manual is the one you buy from the dealer. For every vehicle I have owned I went in and purchased the factory manual. You get more than you'll think. Yes you may spend $120, alas you'll know the torque for every bolt on the vehicle..... I still need to go in and get mine.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gsxfanatic said:
The best service manual is the one you buy from the dealer. For every vehicle I have owned I went in and purchased the factory manual. You get more than you'll think. Yes you may spend $120, alas you'll know the torque for every bolt on the vehicle..... I still need to go in and get mine.
Thanks for the info gsx,

I'll check with the dealer.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The publisher of GM service information is Helm, Inc. Go to www.helminc.com and follow the "do it yourself/aftermarket" link. Your can order your service manual set on line there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.

Bergenfelter, the helm link had exactly what I was looking for. $135 is not cheap, but probably worth it in the long run.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts