Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best service manuals for Goats out there? I scoped out the factory manuals at $185 (not ready for that yet). I tried to find Chiltons and Haynes manuals but came up empty handed. I saw a few PC based DVD-Roms but I would really not like to bring my Laptop to the garage.

If most of you like the computer based manuals I suppose I could get out of the stone age but i would prefer an old fashioned book.

What does everyone use?

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I use the factory manual. It was something like $166 with tax and shipping/handling. It's really the only way to go.

Edit: I notice that you said $185. You must be referring to the guy on eBay that is selling a used set for more than new ones cost. He's been trying to sell those since sometime in 2009. Here's the links to Helm Inc. where you can buy a new one:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Edit: I notice that you said $185. You must be referring to the guy on eBay that is selling a used set for more than new ones cost. He's been trying to sell those since sometime in 2009. Here's the links to Helm Inc. where you can buy a new one:
Yup thats the one. Good stuff on the links thanks!!

Greg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts