Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She done said she hadn't been grocery shopping since long about 1988. (The LeMans, that is - we'll refer to "her" as "her" or "she" in these contexts here). So we went "Krogering". I allowed my sister to operate the motor vehicle there and back. (Ha, ha! She gave it a little gas, here and there, and thought she was "horsing it!" :lol: ) Yep. Pulled right into her (sisters') usual spot. ("You can actually have a 'usual spot' in a grocery store parking lot?" I asks her) :confused Yeah, so we put the top up and locked the doors, and thought I heard laughter and gasps. :confused Got a boatload of stuff, went out and popped the trunk, and again could hear faint gasps and snickering, and some laughter, afar. Thought the insides would be like an oven (all black interior) and 99 outside that day, but was surprisingly "cool" with the top up. Wasn't stifling. Put the top down, and could hear joyous sounds of delight emanating from bystanders. Thought they would break into applause at any given moment. Probably the best eye candy they've seen all year! ;) Car ran great, under 190 in town, with 170 on the highway, with a 160 'stat. (I've got a new 180 sitting on the shelf, but am afraid to put it in, for fear of a faulty product- had a 180 one time, but wouldn't open till 195! Ticked me off!) Yep. 25 years is a long time to go without groceries. :willy:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts