Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am always looking for things to personalize my car and keep it somewhat "old school" or "hot rod" style. Restorations are nice, but I gotta tinker and tweak my cars to fit my tastes. If you gave me a restored to original car, it wouldn't be original for long. LOL

Found this website that offers all kinds of custom shift knobs. They even offer a service that can personalize your own shifter ball with your name, your wife/girlfriends' name, kids names, the dog's name, your car's name, or a saying you like, or even a design. I thought that was cool. They have adapters to fit the shifters to your stick. They also have other items available.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I used E Parella And Company they have been making shift knobs for 60 years, make custom, and lots of standard. They have all the Pontiac symbols and other makes.

they make billiard balls and bowling balls......when they make you an 8 ball shift knob,...

well they really make the 8 balls too. Top quality and nice folks. A great website

EPCO inc.......for E. Parella Company

·
Registered
102 Posts
I love some custom knobs! I bought these two and eventually settled on the black one. I think I got them from Bulldawg something or another.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts