Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I started this thread over at LS1GTO.com so incase anyone who also belongs to site and hasn't seen but, would be interested...http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94410

We need to get atleast 20 people to have Chris (GTPrix) show up in Texas (DFW) on 23 Sep to activate our shift lights. It will cost $100 (prepaid) from each of us. Chris will need a confirmation no later then the 14th and the deadline to pay for this event will be no later then 18 Aug. Would someone from the DFW area mind finding a place for us to hold this event and then please let me know so I can get everything organized with Chris. Once we have 20 individuals interested then we'll start the payments. :gears:

Here's a link to Chris's website so you can see the shift light activation. http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/Con...ogramming.aspx

HERE'S THE LIST
1. IPOCKALYPSE--Confirmed--PAID
2. TXRaider--Confirmed--PAID
3. 95Formula--Won't be able to make it.
4. 04_m6_mike--Confirmed--PAID
5. bigdisplay442--Confirmed--PAID
6. Wizzle--Won't be able to make it.
7. 05PhantomGTO--Confirmed--PAID
8. Longhorn70--Confirmed--PAID
9. allforfun--Confirmed--PAID
10. DaGreightOne
11. Quiker--Confirmed--PAID
12. MintGTO--Confirmed--PAID
13. WRP--Confirmed--PAID
14. TexasAggie--Confirmed--PAID
15. gto06rob
16. madamorr--Won't be able to make it.
17. Roon--Confirmed.
18. 05mbm
19. Ipockalypse Friend Steve--Confirmed--PAID
20. MintGTO Friend Larry--Confirmed--PAID
21. GGTTOO--Confirmed--PAID
22. Yeller Goat--Confirmed--PAID
23. Roon's Friend mrjbrd1--Confirmed.
24. RossG--Confirmed.--Backed out.
25. alptbird--Confirmed--PAID
26. Pez Candy--Confirmed--PAID
27. Toro Toro--Confirmed--PAID
28. Ipockalypse Friend John--Confirmed--Backed out.
29. Ipockalypse (John's friend-cabro)--Confirmed--PAID
30. AcePilot--Confirmed--PAID
31. justingeronimo--Confirmed--PAID

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can Chris list the options that we have to choose from so we can have our minds made up before the event.
Once we have enough people confirmed and then paid--he'll have a sheet that he'll send out that will list the options that you'll be able to choose from. This is the info that should be on that list...
Choice of Start-Up Logos including: Holden, HSV, Chevrolet and others!
HSV Shutdown information (Customized to show owners name ect.)
Daytime Running Light Indicator or FULL delete
Skip Shift Indicator Delete (For customers with a skip shift eliminator)
Current Gear Indicator (Shows current gear shifted into on M6 and A4 1st through 4th gear only)
MPH/KPH Indicator Dimming (For early 2004's with the retna searing MPH problem)
2004 Odometer/Speedometer Correction (Corrects 2.91%+ Error on the 2004 instrument cluster)
Lighting Intensity Changes (Brighten display sections as much as 10% or dim to suite your personal tastes)
Shift Light and Chime Programming

·
Registered
275 Posts
IPOCKALYPSE said:
Once we have enough people confirmed and then paid--he'll have a sheet that he'll send out that will list the options that you'll be able to choose from. This is the info that should be on that list...
Choice of Start-Up Logos including: Holden, HSV, Chevrolet and others!
HSV Shutdown information (Customized to show owners name ect.)
Daytime Running Light Indicator or FULL delete
Skip Shift Indicator Delete (For customers with a skip shift eliminator)
Current Gear Indicator (Shows current gear shifted into on M6 and A4 1st through 4th gear only)
MPH/KPH Indicator Dimming (For early 2004's with the retna searing MPH problem)
2004 Odometer/Speedometer Correction (Corrects 2.91%+ Error on the 2004 instrument cluster)
Lighting Intensity Changes (Brighten display sections as much as 10% or dim to suite your personal tastes)Shift Light and Chime Programming

1. Are all the above options included with the $100 or are these in addition to the $100??

2. How do we get him the money and do we have a firm date?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are all the above options included with the $100 or are these in addition to the $100??
YES--those are the options that you can choose from for the $100.

How do we get him the money and do we have a firm date?
I need confirmation from everyone by the 14th and paid by the 18th. Chris should be giving us the payment information by the 14th. Chris will be activating our shift lights on the 23rd of September.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just so everyone knows--we have 20 confirmed for the $100 price however, even if 1 person doesn't pay by the deadline (18th) then it will end up costing everyone an additional $20. That $20 will not be refunded either even if we end up with over 20 goats at this event so we all need to be paid by the 18th.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Ok here is the payment scoop, paypal $103.75 (includes paypal fees) to gtpprix at comcast.net by the cutoff date (the 18th at 11:59PM) Since we are sitting right at 20 its imperative that all 20 pay by the cutoff date or I'll have to solicit another $20+ Paypal fees within a day or two to make up the difference for the next lower tier.

You also need to bring the attached form filled out and ready to go when you arrive so that we can keep things moving at a decent pace. Please note that no color changes IE hardware mods can be done on site.

View attachment Cluster Order Form.doc

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When you pay Chris, please post it here or send me a PM stating that your paid and I'll update your name on the list as being paid. Thanks.

As Chris mentioned above--the Cluster Order Form (only the first sheet of mods apply to this event).

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It looks like it might be at Joe's Crab Shack on I-30 next to the ballpark in Arlington (Joe's said that it wouldn't be a problem). It sounds like it would be a good location but, I'm 2-3 hours from there so I'm relying on others to set up this location.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.