Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
I have an updated B&M brand new in the box. I dropped it off at my wrench a few weeks ago but life is getting in the way of installing it.

I just got an old miata and am playing with that. Just got a roll bar for the 944 and DE season starts soon. The GTO is my daily driver. my commute it 3 miles each way to the train. I decided i will live with the buzzing shifter in the GTO. With less than 2 years on the lease and having to install and remove it, and it still uses the factory knob, I dont think i will ever get around to it.

if you want it for 125 pm me.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Tom said:
I have an updated B&M brand new in the box. I dropped it off at my wrench a few weeks ago but life is getting in the way of installing it.

I just got an old miata and am playing with that. Just got a roll bar for the 944 and DE season starts soon. The GTO is my daily driver. my commute it 3 miles each way to the train. I decided i will live with the buzzing shifter in the GTO. With less than 2 years on the lease and having to install and remove it, and it still uses the factory knob, I dont think i will ever get around to it.

if you want it for 125 pm me.
:cool PM SENT!!!!:cool

·
Registered
558 Posts
I don't know if your car is brand new, GirlyGoat, but seeing as how this is your first post, I'm going to guess that you just bought your car.

My shifter was a bit balky when I first got my GTO, too. That was a year ago. The shift action smoothed out quickly, and it's absolutely awesome now.

Although the throws are long, it's all relative. I've driven nothing but GM six-speeds for the last 12 years, so this feels like home to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.