Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered the dark blue GTO inserts for my MBM a while ago. When I got them they looked dark blue. They are suppose to reflect light blue when light hits them directly however i've notice they always look light blue in the daylight.
I'm having second thoughts about keeping them. A couple people have said to keep em but i dunno.
What do you all think? should I take them out? (pic is in my sig)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the feed back. I'll leave the inserts in.

noz34me said:
Yeah, I've thought of getting the silver, or the reflective black; my car's black.

How did you like the fit?
I'll be honest the G and the T were easy to put on however I had issues lining up the O I would get it on half way and realized it was too far over to the right or left. Just take your time on the O.

·
Registered
381 Posts
noz34me said:
Yeah, I've thought of getting the silver, or the reflective black; my car's black.

QUOTE]

good choice, i got them too, have no idea what they look like though... i will find out in May. but if you do get them post the pics wanna see what they look like. do you have the SAP bumper by chance??

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
good choice, i got them too, have no idea what they look like though... i will find out in May. but if you do get them post the pics wanna see what they look like. do you have the SAP bumper by chance??[/QUOTE]

This would be my first "mod" :rofl:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Definitely keep them. As long as they are any shade of blue, they compliment the car. My car is Quicksilver Metallic and I bought the metallic silver ones and while they aren't precisely the same color they look good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts