Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cousin in Key West has a jet boat that seats 18 people he is scrapping out. It has 2 dyno'd 572cid 750 HP chevy big blocks motors with optional dry sump set ups, though they are not installed, but he has the pumps and brackets. They are complete less exhaust, Holley carbs, MSD units, single plane intake. Attached is the flyer he bought them from, they are the ones on the bottom left of the second page. He wants 6k for the pair. The only problem is the boats hatch covers leaked and last time I seen them a year ago they were up over the oil pan rail in water. So I would imagine they are going to need to be rebuilt. Not looking to do anything with them but make some money and already have 1 guy interested in one for his jacked up red neck truck.. Waddaya think?? Enough wiggle room?

Attachments

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Ummmm.....with all due respect.....DUH, yeah :rolleyes:.

So I'm assuming you'll have to road trip down there to pick 'em up? You can just drop the other one off at my place on your way back up 55 :D. I'll gladly pay you $3K (plus your gas bill) for a 572 longblock. :D

Sounds like a good deal Rook, are they Chevy, Dart or World blocks? A little confused on the "Comp Cams Hydraulic Roller Camshaft" coupled with "Comp Cams Solid Flat Tappet Lifters" though lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts