Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Shout-out to WI Muffler, New Berlin

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  nicayotte 
#1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know about a positive experience I had Saturday at the Wisconsin Muffler Shop in New Berlin.

On one of the mufflers in my Magnaflow cat-back, the weld was starting to come apart and cause a leak. The area I'm talking about I circled in red below.

I stopped by to have them look at it last Saturday, and then came back this Saturday to have them weld it up since I couldn't get Magnaflow to give me any kind of warranty (not the original purchaser), even just the single muffler instead of a whole new cat-back. Both times they got my car inside within 5 minutes of me giving them the keys. They promptly rewelded my muffler and sent me on my way. The owner did not charge me anything as it was such a small job, and I think he also felt sorry for my Magnaflow taking a sh!t.

I'll definitely be going back there and I hope anyone on here who needs exhaust work will patronize them as well. I almost feel like I NEED to get cut-outs now and take them there just so I can pay them for something!

See less See more
#3 ·
Company is called Wisconsin Muffler; they have 4 locations, two in Milwaukee, one in Racine, and one in New Berlin. Might be a long way to travel for you, but if you're ever in SE Wisconsin and find that your exhaust suddenly has disappeared, look 'em up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.