Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Show Us Your Car (Classic GTO Picture Thread)

382K views 946 replies 377 participants last post by  Carousel72TRed 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, show us a picture of your classic GTO! They have a thread on the New GTO forum. Let's start one on the Classic GTO forum!

Here is my 68 GTO convertible 4 speed. LET"S ROLL!

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Acually I live in Washington State. These pictures were taken In South Carolina where I bought the car and then I had it shipped up.

P.S. Don't forget with your posts that you please tell us the year, auto or 4 speed and any other specs you might want to share! Also, tell us how long you have owned the car and if you want, how much you paid.

By the way, Nice looking car Russ!

Roll On!:D

Scott

#5 ·
I guess I'll show off my '68 project. Its a true GTO that came factory with an auto, AC and hide-a-ways. I am a college student and this is my first frame-off resto.

[/IMG]

New quarters, fenders and hood. I rebuilt a 400 out of a '75 trans am with a cam, new gaskets, rings, pumps, etc. It has the huge 6x heads.
[/IMG]
Im thinking about stating a thread to show my progress and see what everyone thinks about the project. Anyone interested???
-Brian

#13 ·
Here are a few pics of the one I almost had. As I posted in the Lounge about me finding out at the last minute the title NOT being cleared and the illegal way I may have obtained the car, the risk was just too great to chance. (still sick over it) Thought I'd share what the car looked like. I one day hope to post on here one I found with no loose strings.

Attachments

#17 · (Edited)
I have total 67 gto conv,67 gto hardtop,68 conv under resto,70 gto conv under resto,just sold 68 conv that is turq is pic above.will try to upload more pics again later and the cuda in the pic is my wife's car pic is her driving at ocean city car show in october.

ken

#19 ·
thanks alot i have to upload the other pics of the cars but they are project cars the 67 conv and the 70 conv.I know the plymouth isnt a goat but she likes it.The sad part is the damn cuda worth more then 3 of my gtos.Here car a 71 4406pk cuda.

#21 ·
Pics of my 70 455 Goat

Just got my GTO last week. I've been without a muscle car for too long.

I bought my son a 69 Chevelle when he was 14 and we restored it together. He has the car in Ohio now in his 5th year of college. The muscle car fever had gotten so bad over the last year or so that I couldn't drive down the road without looking in backyards and fields for old cars.

Attachments

#25 ·
Hi Sandu002,
No just regular exhaust for now but the packs are on the list! I can't wait to drive it home after work, I work the night shift and sometimes I get home at 3 am. That should stir the next door neighbors, hell they can be a little nosey at times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.