Pontiac GTO Forum banner

821 - 840 of 876 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
'67 3 body styles

Other than GTO or Pontiac shows, you never see the 3 body styles together due to the fewer numbers of the coupes anhd convertibles. I took the first picture in August 2003. Last night I managed to get the same 3 cars in a picture. Same owners still.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How to post pic's

I can't get pic's to upload. The file is too big. I don't know how to resize. What is the deal here? Thanks....:|

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Ill show you my 66' Tempest with the home garage "Goat in Sheeps clothing" option. Upgrades Front discs, power steering, posi, 462 - dual Demon 650's on offy manifold with a Ram Air pan and gasket (yes it fits under the hood), 2.25 RA resto exhaust manifolds, 2.5 dual exhaust with Xpipe. 1965 buckets with the arrowhead seat skins, factory console with custom B&M slap stick to fit, full 300 watt stereo in glove box wired to console phone control , volume controlled by AM turn knob (smile). GTO 100.00 salvage hood with polished functional scoop, GTO Grilles and running lites, all factory chrome trim, LeMans rear fluted center chrome, all factory re-conditioned badges and trim.

Attachments

821 - 840 of 876 Posts