Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeples, posted a topic about side exhaust a week or so ago and you guys wanted to see mine, I hope I don't get flamed to badly for posting GT pics in a GTO site but here we go!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Braman'sGTO said:
I think it looks pritty good, it would be a little nicer if they tips were set into the rockers, mostly for clearences, but I still like it.
thanks guys! yeah it is a little low, but since I live in florida (the land of flatness) and we have real nice roads it shouldn't be a problem, that and a new rocker kit would be way expensive, at least the side skirts wrap around the tips!:cheers

·
Registered
700 Posts
Looks AWESOME! Very very nice job. Nobody would flame you for putting up pics of a cool car, no matter what the make/model/year.
Now...when are we gonna race? hehe

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
baron_iv said:
Looks AWESOME! Very very nice job. Nobody would flame you for putting up pics of a cool car, no matter what the make/model/year.
Now...when are we gonna race? hehe
race hmmm, I'll need a rain check on that one. How about some :cheers instead, lol.

·
Registered
700 Posts
lol, ok, that'll work.
Judging by the picture under your signature, you've got plenty of trouble already. hahahahahaha

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol, yeah he was one kick ass cop, good sense of humor as well, I wish more were like that! It be a big ass :party: on the streets :cool

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
catesbros said:
Dude I actually hate saying this but.....I like your mustang! nice exhaust and body kit. One you go side pipe you never go back!!
hey thanks man!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Now, if you lowered it 1.5-2" and painted 2 bright silver stripes over the top, you'd have a super duper mustang! It looks bad-ass now, it would be super bad-ass with lowering and stripes. ;)
And then of course a supercharger to keep up with the goat. hehe
I don't know if I ever told you, but I have a mustang cobra. Hopefully, not too many people read that, I'll probably catch a lot of flack. Mine's white with two orange stripes over the top. :cheers

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahh fellow mustang owner, sweet. Secrets safe for me, although with the other 4000 people reading this the cats out the bag, lol. But, here is a MUCH better video of the side exhaust its pretty much a little bit of revving and dumping the clutch around 3,400 RPM with a shift to 2nd at 6,400 RPM and then a nice shift into 3rd. The sweet thing to listen for is with this exhaust when you catch a "perfect shift" it will do a real loud back pressure pop in between gears, I got it from first to second and it sounds sweet, and you can hear it clear as day! So turn up your volume and let me know what you think!

Better Video With Clutch Dump

·
Registered
228 Posts
nice ride man, even for a Mustang :lol: That vid is awesome, too. I can hardly wait to get headers. :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.