Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so there is this kid around me who thinks his 350z is the fastest car in the world. He always talks about how he beats worked camaro ss and 03/04 cobras and of course all these races happen when hes alone. Well the past couple weeks ive been trying to get him to race me and he never woudl always had a reason ( btw he woudl always talk about how gtos are to heavy and are slow) anyway i get to my buddies and i literally walk in on him sayon " Yo man call radke right now ill spank that pos GTO" i laugh so loud he turns around and he had that oh sh*t look on his face. So after about 10 mins of tryna make reasons up everyone gets on him and we finally race. We drive down route 309 first race was from a light his co called mods are ( intake, exhaust, headers, gears and some other lil stuff) so anyway i turn off my TC rev her up to 3000k oh yea i got my new trq convert in. light goes green and it was just murder right away i put so many lengths between us i couldnt count. We get to the next light and u know all the reasons come out he says lets do a 30 roll so we do that and again same results and my tires spun until 50 and i still hd him by 4-5 lengths and when they caught i was literally atleast 12-15 lengths ahead

Got back to the house and well the kid wouldnt even come inside he just went home he said he ****d his cluth and all this other bs but bottom line is i had a fun time and showed him up oh best part his gf was in the car

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nice Kill but I will have to say he must have been a poor driver. I use to own a 350Z and it was not that slow. I mean I know the GTO is faster but to loose by that many car lengths he sucked.:lol:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha yea that prob helped me win but so did me have 505hp to far from stock:cool

Nice Kill but I will have to say he must have been a poor driver. I use to own a 350Z and it was not that slow. I mean I know the GTO is faster but to loose by that many car lengths he sucked.:lol:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Gawd I love those kinda kills. I wish I could have been around for that. Geez, call me next time you are about to do that lol

Awesome kill man

1 - 5 of 5 Posts