Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been doing a bit of research on the forum as to which rotors I should get next, mine are stock and quite warped. I do not track the car, its my DD but I figure when there is a chance to upgrade, why not? (plus they look cool). My question is, which slotted rotors are best bang for the buck? I figure x-drilled is overkill for the application... Ive been looking at quite a few of the posts on rotors on GTOforum, but a lot of them are from 06'-08' and outdated.

Links would be great!...

Thanks,

Evan

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
You might be able to find some used on this forum, ebay or LS1GTO. I have DBA T3's, but My 06 sees the road course quite a bit. EBC makes a nice one too. Can't go wrong with either one.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, those look pretty good... Any issues doing the front rotors now since they need pads, then doing the rears later this summer? Helps the credit card also...

I was also looking at the x-drilled and slotted stop tech rotors (they are each around the same price). Seems as if they would work great and be much less expensive. Any thoughts? I just don't want to spend an extra 200-400 bucks to not feel any difference whatsoever...

Heres the link...

http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/results.jsp?autoMake=Pontiac&autoModel=GTO&autoYear=2006&autoModClar=

1 - 3 of 3 Posts