Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out MMOB and keeping an eye out for anything interesting to play around with . As I was sitting at a light a good looking, strong sounding 99-04 stang GT rolls by with two younger guys in it. I followed. They were heading out of the busy area on to a 4 lane road that heads to the outside of the city so I just cruised along at their 8 o'clock. We got caught at a light and I was sipping my coffee and I hear him blip the throttle a little so I ready the goat and the light goes and bam we're off but I really didn't have enough traction so I stayed door to door with him through 1st and a little of 2nd and as soon as I got traction I pulled away nice and easy (no spray) and hit 3rd for a little. Slowed back down and he came up and matched my 60mph and dropped a gear and waited so I gave hime the "go" wave so he went and I hit it and stopped his pull and went on by steady like! I slowed back down to 65 or so and waited to see if he wanted anymore and being the young dude he was he thought he still may take me so for fun I armed the nitrous and waited in 3rd at 4000. He pulled next to me again and I told him to go whenever so he hit it again and I let him get a car and I went. Bam baby . Took off like lightning and FLEW by him like he dropped the anchor out the trunk. He was done playing after that. We ended up turning around and heading back into the city and got caught at a light so I rolled down the window for a little post spanking talk. It turns out that he had an 03 GT with LTs, h-pipe, Bassani cat-back, and a tune. He asked me and I told him some bolt-ons. He just looked at me with the :eek: face and told me "fast car!"

Oh, the 2nd race. Some dude in a riced up, real loud CRX. Do I need to say any more????? . :willy: Remember, I'm an Equal Opportunity A$$ whooper!" :agree

·
Registered
356 Posts
Nice. It's still ridiculous how many people are ignorant about the Goats. I'm not usually a fan of using nitrous against someone who dosen't spray but he had it coming. "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!":cheers

·
Registered
356 Posts
Doc GTO said:
He needed a tast of the "over 400rwhp" club to finish him off!
:lol:

If we get a 400WHP Club forum, that quote has to be displayed underneath.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Mike, i'll race your punk azz! I got 4WD, it will KILL you off the line! :rofl:

B

·
0 Posts
your on!! if you had the 4.0 id be worried, but since its a 2.5, you will be my bitch!

lol

·
Registered
356 Posts
big_mike said:
your on!! if you had the 4.0 id be worried, but since its a 2.5, you will be my bitch!

lol
I eat Neons and crap Accents, i'd be careful. :rofl:

I actually beat a Neon once, but that's a story for when we get the
Under 150 WHP Club forum. :rofl:

·
Registered
312 Posts
I just have one question... why do people with crappy cars that they do stupid stuff to that really do nothing to increase power think that they can beat u? example A. I'm coming home from work and some little loser in a SRT4 pulls besdie me and revs I'm like are you kidding me.... it sound like ass to begin with and now he wants to race :rofl: I shut T/C off and got ready to launch being from the area I launch just as the light hits green and I stomped him smoking the tires and veering sideways, same at the next light whopped him horriblely bad and then we hit the turnpike. He thought maybe top end..... not even close I gave him a lead at 70 and then romped on it and shot by him like he was standing still going about 120 before then he finally gave up. But as I take an off ramp he does a ricer flyby and flips me off?????? I just laugh and chalk it up but still not really happy about beating a sh*tbox.

·
Registered
356 Posts
The flipping off and flyby was unneccesary. Just because you have a faster car...HE was the one who wanted to tangle. What a frickin' tool.:shutme

1 - 20 of 44 Posts