Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or has the forum slowed down this week? Even the venerable GTODEALER has been unusually quiet. Everyone on vacation? Went to the Orlando shift light programming meet Saturday. Met some of you guys; GTPPRIX, ftlfirefighter, slivergoat05, DisneyDJ, Gregsgoat, Lionfish and others. Had some chow at the Ale House, pretty cool. A little disorganized but I have never met up with people to collaborate about our cool cars. I enjoyed it and the GTO BS'ing. It was nice meeting you guys and I hope to get together soon. Found out there are 2 GTO guys right by me in TS, Lionfish over in Palm Harbor and someone just up the road in New Port Richey.
You guys will have to check out the tune coming from the business end of the goat without the mufflers!

:cheers

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Sunday was the first day out of the office in over two weeks. You know you're working too much when washing and applying a coat of Klasse to the family fleet is relaxation.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ive noticed that too, I should be getting a new gto in the next few weeks, until then I m stuck dealing with GM's Guaranteed Customer DIS-Service!

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
I had a trip to Vegas planned, but cancelled at the last minute to go help get a couple of stores up and running. I was gone most of Friday, through Tuesday. Spent yesterday going to south Florida to help my mother with a doctors visit. That took just over $100 for gas. I'm back, but this weekend is a trip to Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
I've been busy trying to get the tune right on my goat...... I'm trying to help one of my friends out with this but he just can't get it right. Looks like I may be making a trip to R.P.M. in Lewisville to get this handled. Besides that, we have been balls out busy at the dealership plus I'm trying to train the noob (a.k.a. GTODEALER2).... been extremely busy! :cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts