Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with a gentleman from slp. I asked him when they may be coming out with the 05 exhaust. He told me he didnt know if they are gonna make it or not. Depends if they discontinue the car!! He said call back in a few months!! I'm losing it now!!! I need the parts!!! :willy: Just letting everyone know this, plenty of parts for an 04 though (lucky 04 owners!!)

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
GTODAVE05 said:
Just got off the phone with a gentleman from slp. I asked him when they may be coming out with the 05 exhaust. He told me he didnt know if they are gonna make it or not. Depends if they discontinue the car!! He said call back in a few months!! I'm losing it now!!! I need the parts!!! :willy: Just letting everyone know this, plenty of parts for an 04 though (lucky 04 owners!!)
I talked to my rep from SLP and he told me they are going to make exhaust, however, it will be LATE in the year....(do you remember who you talked to?), btw, you're right on the 04 stuff, I stock the entire line!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, sure don't remember who i talked too sorry! Just when he told me they may not make the exhaust i lost it :willy: Guess i'm getting too anxious to get these mods done on my goat to see what kind of rwhp i'll be getting on the dyno. BTW, did you get my email i sent you last nite about all the parts i'm interested in? Thx a bunch.....Dave :cheers

·
Registered
28 Posts
i have an 05.....and i have the corsa system..my car is the corsa test car..so i t is the only one out there with their exhaust...As of right now, they are planning to have it on the market in about a month. It sounds so amazing i can even describe it. Power increase noticed right away too. If anyone is looking for an exhaust for their 05 gto...then feel free to ask me about corsa.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
1fast05GTO said:
i have an 05.....and i have the corsa system..my car is the corsa test car..so i t is the only one out there with their exhaust...As of right now, they are planning to have it on the market in about a month. It sounds so amazing i can even describe it. Power increase noticed right away too. If anyone is looking for an exhaust for their 05 gto...then feel free to ask me about corsa.
You don't have any performance #'s do you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.