Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we really need to run O2 sensor simulators with the HF Cats? They state that they recommend them to stop the SES light, but then they don't seem to have them. For anyone running the headers does the light come on without the simulators?

I'm not too concerned yet but in 5 years I will have to get an emission test done and they check the computer for trouble codes before they pass you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Do we really need to run O2 sensor simulators with the HF Cats? They state that they recommend them to stop the SES light, but then they don't seem to have them. For anyone running the headers does the light come on without the simulators?

I'm not too concerned yet but in 5 years I will have to get an emission test done and they check the computer for trouble codes before they pass you.
I'm running the SLP LTs. I did not install the simulators, but rather had the car tuned. Our state (SD) doesn't do any sort of emissions testing, so I don't know anything about it. I know I can reset the codes with HP Tuners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.