Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here it is. I live in Tampa, Florida. This upcoming saturday me, my sis and mother were gonna go see my bro for a suprise b-day in North Carolina. Well lately we have had a leak on the car, thinking nothing of it. Well within the last couple of days it has been running on and the water has been basically empty. Well my father decided to just put some stop leak into it until we got back. Well he checked it this morning and it didn't work. Well it happens that there was a leak and something he originally thought that was gonna cost $15 to fix already has costed $88 and more has to be bought. My father took off work and tore apart the engine to find it. I felt bad because he was in 97 degree heat out there sweating his but off trying to fix it. Well my mother was gonna rent a car and because it was $36 more than what she wanted to spend now she is unsure about even going. I took work off for this crap , which means I am losing 3 days worth money. The gas is paid for and I was gonna put in about 100-120 towards the car , since it was only gonna be like $155-160. I have no decided that I aint going. I am sick of my mothers crap. Last night we went out and bought clothes for school well just a couple of minutes ago I put $120 on her bed, she can have her money back. If she can't afford something don't buy other crap. End of rant.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well

Well me and my mom worked things out on it. I am going after all. We are renting a 2006 Chevrolet Impala. BTW my parents car is a 1996 Monte Carlo. It is a very reliable car. It has a lot of get up and go. And the top end speed seems neverending even tho it has 3.1 in it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts