Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this question is totally rude but I'm looking to buy in the next 3-6 months and as a rule of thumb the car dealers (as well as everything else) in this area are a bit of a rip. So if anyone not offended by my question will respond I'm curious to know what you paid for your "05 "out the door", the options I'm interested in are the 6-spd trans. and the 18" wheels. Thanks for your help...

·
Registered
937 Posts
Gooooat said:
I know this question is totally rude but I'm looking to buy in the next 3-6 months and as a rule of thumb the car dealers (as well as everything else) in this area are a bit of a rip. So if anyone not offended by my question will respond I'm curious to know what you paid for your "05 "out the door", the options I'm interested in are the 6-spd trans. and the 18" wheels. Thanks for your help...
Good luck on finding one with the 18". Mine was $34K OTD, 75K mile warranty extension included (just over $2K), not sure what the 18" option is but when I was looking for mine they were not producing them, though it was listed as an option.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I got a nice deal on mine so don't expect to get this but...

$29,001.00 OTD (Black/Red Automatic w/ SAP <- [+$2,300])
Add on about $2k for a 74k mile warranty also.

I have yet to see a new 05 goat with these 18" wheels that are supposed to be availabe

·
Registered
160 Posts
I paid $27,776 through a fleet dealer and with $2517 of GM card "points" for an M6 and no other options (about two weeks ago).

I paid another $1580 for 100k warranty (an extension of the "Stock" warranty from 36,000 to 100,000).

Best money I have EVER spent. I cannot describe the joy that is owning this car. Best of all, I can BRAG about what I pad for all this performance - unlike a stang GT owner who paid over MSRP for a slower car :D.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Paid the GM Employee price. Dealer found 3.9 for 60mos and tinted the windows

·
Registered
17 Posts
Warren11050 said:
I paid 30293 also... They didn't offer me the extended warranty... Maybe I wasn't listening. Got Yellow & ordered my 18" wheels aftermarket (AZA rims).
The 18's that is supposedley avail is not yet available. :cheers
I got the 18"s on my car. I think I paid about 33K out the door with taxes, 18"s, and a 75K warranty.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Alot,
This was very helpful...The only vehicle I have purchased new was my Yamaha and I called dealers in Oregon and Nevada so I wouldn't have to pay CA sales tax. I will probably have to buy the GTO in CA, it's easier to sneak out of state bikes through DMV than cars. Thanks for all the info...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Got a 05 black 6m with red interior!!! $30276 -$1909GM card + $500 bonus money=$27867 Traded in a 05 mustang GT for $27557 .Cost me $310 +$299 dealer fee. Back in oct 04 I paid $24142 for the GT on the Ford Z plan + they had $1000 cash back which made it $23142.Thats the first time I made money on a NEW car. Got to drive a cool car for 8+ months and came out ahead.The GTO feels more like a 04 cobra in the 0 to 60 times and handles like a M3.

·
Registered
14 Posts
big price!

It cost me $41,257 for m-6 yellow with painted to match SAP OTD It included $2,885 for extended waranty $2700 for SAP $600 to install $1102 to paint. The rest is tax and lic etc B&O $163 DOC FEE $35 filing fee $9 Sales Tax $3172 Base "Employee" price $30,293 Everyone gets a good deal except me!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.