Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Dude that is awesome!!! I am excited for you as well. I picked up mine a month ago today!!! You will be very happy trust me. I didn't really want to mod my GTO but here I am with a B&M shifter and K&N CAI installed already and its only been a month. Couldn't resist.

"I won't mod this one" is really just one of those ways of convincing yourself that it is ok to get the car you really want.

Anyways, I see your avatar, does that mean you ride also? I have a '99 and a '03 R6. I am thinking about picking up an '06 R6 as well since I am in love with the yellow 50th anniversary color. Yamaha ran that scheme at Laguna Seca this year and it was AWESOME. Looked great in person. Now with more HP, less weight, better suspension, better brakes, and looks to kill, I am very very tempted to sell the '99 and the '03 and then pick up a new one!!! :party:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase...had mine for about 2 weeks now...trying to get the 500 miles on the motor so I can beat on it a bit.

I myself have a 02 Honda 919...which is just as fun to drive as the GTO. :cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i rode, on the track only, wife made me give it up when a friend passed away in front of me at the track.left 2 small girls behind and the wife doesnt want the same for her life (no condolences needed, but thanks for the thought) so i got new golf clubs and had to find away to cure my need for speed. so here comes the gto, will make a great track day car!!! :D

I drove alot of different cars to come to my conclusion, cant wait to drive her home!

check out my homepage for info on my bike life, gonna need to change it to gto's soon :rofl: www.teamgofast.com

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
Jimgofast said:
yeah i rode, on the track only, wife made me give it up when a friend passed away in front of me at the track.left 2 small girls behind and the wife doesnt want the same for her life (no condolences needed, but thanks for the thought) so i got new golf clubs and had to find away to cure my need for speed. so here comes the gto, will make a great track day car!!! :D

I drove alot of different cars to come to my conclusion, cant wait to drive her home!

check out my homepage for info on my bike life, gonna need to change it to gto's soon :rofl: www.teamgofast.com
Congratulations and welcome to GTOforum, nice website!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.