Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was (pleasantly) surprised to suddenly see a bunch of ads for the GTO during the NCAA playoffs! Seems a bit late, closing the doors after the "goat" is out of the barn (with '06 being the last year), but it's nice to see Pontiac showing off their best product!

·
Registered
146 Posts
DaveH said:
I was (pleasantly) surprised to suddenly see a bunch of ads for the GTO during the NCAA playoffs! Seems a bit late, closing the doors after the "goat" is out of the barn (with '06 being the last year), but it's nice to see Pontiac showing off their best product!
:agree I saw the ad for the first time on Thuresday nights game.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I saw that also. To be honest I was shocked to see a GTO on the tv. I was at a little gathering and everyone there turned and looked at me since I was the only one with a GTO there. None of them have ever seen a commercial for it either. It kind of made me proud.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yes, the wife saw one here in Memphis during the weekend and she wasn't watching any games. Might have seen it channel surfing but she doesn't do that much. Maybe they're thinking that if they start advertising the GTO in '06 maybe they'll be some interest developed by time the '08 arrives...lol...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.