Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the girl just picked up an 06 IBM M6 (i am learning all of these silly GM terms). The thing is pretty darn cool. We had to searcg HARD for it but finally got it just the way we (she) wanted it. Got a pretty good deal too at $28,999 BRAND NEW. I am a die hard ford guy but i think i can learn to love the LS2. it make some good power for a stocker but it wont be that way for long. I currently have a 98 roush cobra vert with a D1 and about 600 at the wheels that i built myself. (shortblock and all) Lots of blood sweat tears and beers have gone in to that thing so it is nice to have a new pallet to create on. When she logs on we will get some pice of her car up but for now, here are a couple of my POS.

Let me know if you ever have any 4.6 or 5.4 questions and I will be glad to share as I am sure I will have my share of questions about this silly pushrod stuff!

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
johnebgoode said:
Silly........? These pushrods will woop your modular hinney!!
J/K.........

you make the trip and ill pay for you to get into the track! WOOT!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I had a yellow 03 Mustang GT convertible. I had a full exhaust, 4.10 gears, intake and computer tune. It was fast!

Got this...even faster :D

I've had so much fun with both cars. They both turn heads and scare the competition at stoplights :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts