Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i've always wanted to find an old muscle car to restore, just never really had the extra money or the knowledge to actually do it. well, the extra money was there between me(i have VW that got me hooked on working on cars so i have no problems turning a wrench, i'll just have to get used to standard sizes instead of metric) and a friend(who owns a cutlass 442 back home and knows a lot more about old school muscle than i do) and we saw the ad online for a project GTO and figured, why not. we checked it out, made an offer, and picked it up a few days later.

it's a 68 without an engine for now. she needs quite a bit of work, but its just the kind of project we were looking for to hopefully keep us out of trouble when we aren't studying.

i can post pics whenever i get my camera back even though she isn't much right now. she has amazing potential in our eyes though. :cheers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.