Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call me a smartass.. but why is there a forum section for a country that the GTO isnt even sold in? ;) heheh

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Groucho said:
Besides, aintchyoo ever heard of Goat Smugglers?

Heck yeah, we should go into business, you handle the west coast I'll do the east muahahah! :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
if i remember correctly, they did make GTOs in Canada, but only 1972 to 1974 i beleive, correct me if im wrong...
and whats wrong with Canadians wanting GTOs, we need some of the good american sh*t too !
...now what were u saying about smuggling goats into canada ? :D :D :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
ftlfirefighter said:
OI!! The only thing good I can think of that came out Canada in the last 60 yrs is my darling MOTHER! ;) :)
Don't forget...

·
Registered
356 Posts
:seeya: vmax :cheers

I was at their Vapor Trails concert, truly amazing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If i read correctly, you can now import the GTOs up to canada.. there are a number of EVO 9's showing up in canadian sale ads and the GTO followed under the same laws as they did.
I am actually looking for an 06 GTO to import up to Alberta :p

·
Registered
96 Posts
legal 06

My 06 bought in from Florida, bout month ago.
The broker who found it & got it into Canada told me he had to install door beams & i know the interior panels were pulled off, because i had to fix their work. But, I don;t think they installed a damn thing!
I think the safety reg's are relaxed enough that the 06 GTO at least, is no longer an illegal immagrant

1 - 17 of 17 Posts